Thread: blair email...
View Single Post
D-Day_Daddy's Avatar D-Day_Daddy
10-23-2005, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schism81
i emaied blair about the rumors surrounding the name of the new album and asked him when tool fans would finally find out the album title. his response was simply, "look out for the oct newsletter." do you guys think the oct newsletter will finally reveal the album name; or do you think the newsletter will be full of cryptic messages as usual? discuss...

Isn't this like the fourth email from Bliar that this guy has started a post about? I want to discuss the bullshit this guy has piled up. Everything he posts is fabricated. I think he's starting to believe these things himself. I'm sure if Bliar was going to reveal something he would tell everyone via toolband, not a lone fan. I am curious though, who here has gotten replies to thier e-mails that were about the new album? I'm sure there are plenty of people who got info about Coleman coolers and Alister Crowley, but I can not picture him right out saying like this to one guy. I'm sorry schism81, but your about as credible as an Iraqie news reporter.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:01 PM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: blair email...

Quote:
Originally Posted by schism81
i emaied blair about the rumors surrounding the name of the new album and asked him when tool fans would finally find out the album title. his response was simply, "look out for the oct newsletter." do you guys think the oct newsletter will finally reveal the album name; or do you think the newsletter will be full of cryptic messages as usual? discuss...

Isn't this like the fourth email from Bliar that this guy has started a post about? I want to discuss the bullshit this guy has piled up. Everything he posts is fabricated. I think he's starting to believe these things himself. I'm sure if Bliar was going to reveal something he would tell everyone via toolband, not a lone fan. I am curious though, who here has gotten replies to thier e-mails that were about the new album? I'm sure there are plenty of people who got info about Coleman coolers and Alister Crowley, but I can not picture him right out saying like this to one guy. I'm sorry schism81, but your about as credible as an Iraqie news reporter.