Thread: blair email...
View Single Post
Bogart's Avatar Bogart
10-24-2005, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Day_Daddy
Isn't this like the fourth email from Bliar that this guy has started a post about? I want to discuss the bullshit this guy has piled up. Everything he posts is fabricated. I think he's starting to believe these things himself. I'm sure if Bliar was going to reveal something he would tell everyone via toolband, not a lone fan. I am curious though, who here has gotten replies to thier e-mails that were about the new album? I'm sure there are plenty of people who got info about Coleman coolers and Alister Crowley, but I can not picture him right out saying like this to one guy. I'm sorry schism81, but your about as credible as an Iraqie news reporter.
everything i post is fabricated? a few months ago i made some bullshit threads just to have some fun, i realized people were getting pissed and decided it wasnt the cool thing to do around here and i apologized. why dont you check the ta chat thread and read the post i made about blairs reply to the autograhed vinyl email i sent him. he told me that all the copies werent sold and more would be available. guess what? a few days later he posted on toolband that SOME of the vinyls were sold during the chat and more would be available. hmmm...that seems real fabricated to me. do me a favor and lick my hairy bean bag
Old 10-24-2005, 01:27 PM   #28
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444
Re: blair email...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Day_Daddy
Isn't this like the fourth email from Bliar that this guy has started a post about? I want to discuss the bullshit this guy has piled up. Everything he posts is fabricated. I think he's starting to believe these things himself. I'm sure if Bliar was going to reveal something he would tell everyone via toolband, not a lone fan. I am curious though, who here has gotten replies to thier e-mails that were about the new album? I'm sure there are plenty of people who got info about Coleman coolers and Alister Crowley, but I can not picture him right out saying like this to one guy. I'm sorry schism81, but your about as credible as an Iraqie news reporter.
everything i post is fabricated? a few months ago i made some bullshit threads just to have some fun, i realized people were getting pissed and decided it wasnt the cool thing to do around here and i apologized. why dont you check the ta chat thread and read the post i made about blairs reply to the autograhed vinyl email i sent him. he told me that all the copies werent sold and more would be available. guess what? a few days later he posted on toolband that SOME of the vinyls were sold during the chat and more would be available. hmmm...that seems real fabricated to me. do me a favor and lick my hairy bean bag